We are committed to the protection of personnel, vessels, equipment and the environment. And we are committed to being recognised as a leading organisation for Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) management.
For us, these are not simply words. We know our success depends on top performance within safety and quality. It is our first and foremost priority to establish and maintain a safe and healthy work environment.
Our aim is always:
- Meeting or exceeding customer requirements and expectations
- Zero injuries
- Zero unintended environmental spills
- Zero defects
- On-time delivery
- Continuous improvement
Read our latest CSR Report.
Think First – Act Safely
HSEQ is at the heart of company’s culture and is engrained into everything that we do.
Think First - Act Safely
- High HSE with an excellent track record
- Delivering to a high quality standard
- Proudly providing a safe working environment
A part of marine history since 1848
- Excellence in execution through 167 years
- Exceeding client expectations
- Commitment and passion for innovation
Be proactive – get the job done
- Modern and efficient vessels
- A dedicated and comprehensive team
- Fully engineered and proven solutions
- Best results are obtained by steaming forward
Show Integrity – Act fair
- Fair play mentality
- Always be informative
- Show flexibility
- Work as a team
Risk management is implemented in all our activities and we always conduct HAZIDs and HAZOPs before starting a project. Risk Assessments or Task Risk Assessments are developed for all hazardous work operations and are controlled through the Permit to Work System and Toolbox Talks prior to beginning work.
All our personnel receive training in Observation Technique and Take2 last-minute risk assessments, conducted on the point-of-work.
The development of our safety management system takes into account the strictest requirements from the major offshore wind farm owners and turbine manufacturers.
Our system reflects the highest safety standard in the business. The requirements are specified in our governing document for safety The HSE Manual. Further, our safety management system includes detailed procedures, guidelines, forms and checklists to support the crew in safe working practices.
Download the Fred. Olsen Ocean Safety Handbook for an overview of the most important common basic safety rules.